NYFAA LA assists private and corporate clients, banks and law firms who wish to sell works of art, liquidate a collection, use artwork as collateral, or donate tangible personal property.
With an extensive bi-coastal network of resources and relationships developed over 30 years, our Los Angeles clients rely on our experience and expertise during the liquidation process. These relationships, coupled with our unrivaled knowledge of the intricacies of the fluid global art market ensures the transaction is handles expediently, discreetly and in the most advantageous manner.
Once a strategy is developed, NYFAA will act as your representative throughout the entire process, providing the following services:
• Obtain estimates, competitive bids and suggest aggressive sale parameters
• Provide recent sale comparables and market performance reports
• Negotiate consignment agreements and terms of sale, including costs of storage, transportation, conservation, insurance, marketing and photography
• Secure loans and advances
• Development of proposals to museums and non-profit institutions for donation
• Secure disposition for all levels of property, leaving premises broom-clean
• Salvage resale